There are an estimated 1.8 billion adolescents and youth in the world today, accounting for nearly a third of the world's population. Just below 90 percent live in developing countries, a proportion that will increase during the next 20 years. YouthHOPE is committed to transforming the lives of global youth and equipping the church to meet their holistic needs. National youth conferences that raise awareness, encourage unity, strengthen networks, promote healthy youth ministry, and train youth workers are just a few of the ways to achieve this ambitious goal.
- Youth workers throughout the world who have a passion for ministry but need to be trained
- Wisdom and discernment in the development of strategies, plans, conferences, and training sessions
- Reach youth in both villages and cities with the hope of Christ
- Strengthening and development of the YouthHOPE team
- Summer internships to make a great impact on the lives of individuals and to strengthen the local ministries