Dale and Christa have been serving and leading youth ministries for more than 20 years. In 2014, they were led by the Lord to join New International and serve full-time with YouthHOPE to pursue and invest in global youth ministry by using their gifts, talents, education, and experience to empower, teach, and train those passionate about transforming the lives of global youth.
Dale and Christa connected to New International through their friends Justin and Karena Hanneken. It was during Ends Cycling's Midwest Bike Ride that both Christa and Dale felt the Lord leading them to serve in global youth ministry. They believe in the mission of proclaiming Christ and making disciples globally. Because of YouthHOPE and their desire to see life transformation happen in the lives of global youth, the Puckett's affiliated with New International in 2014.
Dale is excited to serve with the YouthHOPE team as the Director of Partnerships, training, equipping, and developing youth workers to pour into the lives of global youth! Christa serves as New International's Director of Human Resources in which she has the opportunity to minister to new affiliates and current NI missionaries all over the world. Dale and Christa have two children, Tyler (23) and Taylor (20).
- For Dale’s leadership on the YouthHOPE team as they train and disciple youth workers globally to help youth in their context think and live like Jesus.
- For Christa’s continued wisdom and discernment in making decisions and leading as the Director of Human Resources for the organization.
- For Dale and Christa as they continue to invest in married couples, both locally and internationally.
- For Tyler as he works at a local hospital, as well as, lead a small group of guys at his young adult ministry.
- For Taylor as she manages her time at college in Minneapolis pursuing a degree leading her into career missions.
With New International since 2014