What does a Venture Internship Provide?
- Pre-field orientation (PFO) to prepare you for cross-cultural ministry through workshops about spiritual warfare, worldview, team building, etc.
- Post-field debrief for processing and unwinding after your time on-field
- Specialized projects designed to utilize your passions, gifts and skills
- Skilled support team, including a Venture staff member to guide and mentor you throughout the whole process; an experienced, on-field host missionary to coach and develop your skills; and a trained, on-field team leader when appropriate
- Encouragement, support, and coaching through the support-raising process
- Willingness to work with your college or university to provide academic credits for your internship
Ready to Jump In: If you're ready to take the first step, fill out an application! Our staff will review it and contact you as soon as possible.
Have a Few More Questions: If you have questions please Contact us.
Give to An Intern
If you feel led to bless an intern by donating to them financially, Click here.
New International is proud to have all of our internships comply with the Standards of Excellence in Short-Term Mission (SOE) accredation. SOE desires to make mission trips better by helping mission sending and receiving entities like New International apply The Seven Standards to their specific ministry context through coaching and consulting, on-site training and mobilization, and conferences and workshops.