This position is accountable to the Chengelo Training Farms (CTF) steering committee to fulfil the following responsibilities:
- Overseeing existing operations, working with the Production Manager and Finance Manager to grow
the farm to a financially self-sustaining level.
- Developing and marketing an excellence programme of skill courses for local farmers and farm workers
that meets the needs of agriculture in Zambia.
- Developing new enterprises or products relevant to our local agricultural sector and doing research and
development to serve farmers with new knowledge.
- Taking the lead on investing in the spiritual health of our farm employees.
- Managing relationships with Chengelo School, suppliers, customers and external stakeholdersIdeal Candidate
The ideal candidate should have a mature Christian faith and experience of Christian service with their local church or a mission organisation. They would have agricultural training and business management experience. Strong leadership and administrative skills. If the candidate is married, there may also be serving opportunities for the spouse on the farm or at Chengelo School (www.chengeloschool.org)
Chengelo Training Farms in Mkushi, Zambia seeks mature Christian to oversee existing operations, develop and market programs for local famers, develop new enterprises or products for local agricultural sector and invest in the spiritual health of farm employees.
- Type of Service: Community Transformation
- Length of Service: Career Missions 3+ Years
- Region: Africa
Cost & Dates
Dates: Immediate Opening
Self-funded missionary position. Housing rovided.
Please send CV and covering letter to email@example.com. For further information contact Ben Frampton on the same email address.
Click here to apply for Training Farm Director / Zambia (By 2020-11-10)