Storytellers share the stories of the children and their families using their unique giftings and strengths. Through these stories of transformation, our goal is for more children to be sponsored and for more lives to be changed through stories of transformation. The Storyteller is to be a bridge connecting donors to extreme poverty and giving the donors a tangible way to help a child rise up out of poverty.Child Sponsorship is open to different mediums that Storytellers are gifted in; a few examples are writing, videography, music, speaking, and social media.
Child Sponsorship exists to proclaim Christ and make disciples by eliminating extreme poverty globally. By sharing stories and the positive impact Child Sponsorships has, Storytellers inform and educate donors about how they can join Child Sponsorship in eliminating extreme poverty.
- Proficient in a storytelling/communication medium (writing, videography, photography, music, speaking, social media, etc.)
- Self-starting, highly motivated, proactive, and goal-oriented
- Passion for helping those in extreme poverty
- Most importantly, they enjoy working with a team, being creative, and having fun. They have the ability to compassionately and creatively convey our mission through media resources.
Steps: Initial interview, application, New International Affiliation
Location: Child Sponsorship has offices at the Center for Global Outreach in Fort Myers, Florida.
Eliminating extreme poverty by sharing the stories of the poor through various mediums to potential donors with the goal of children being sponsored and lives being transformed.
- Type of Service: Missions Mobilization & Support
- Length of Service: Career Missions 3+ Years
- Region: CGO
Cost & Dates
Dates: Immediate Openings
All Child Sponsorship staff are self supporting. Partnership development help provided through New International.
Questions or to begin a conversation, contact Morgan Parees at firstname.lastname@example.org
Click here to apply for Storyteller / Child Sponsorship / FL (By 2020-11-30)