Ends of the Earth Cycling is seeking a Digital Content Coordinator to be responsible for creating, designing, updating all digital content related to Ends of the Earth Cycling. This would include creating and maintaining fliers, pamphlets, T-shirts, web site images, special design pieces banners, PDF’s, and other digital content needs.
You will be a part of a larger team that uses bicycling to bring the hope of the Gospel to global youth through multi-day, Christ-centered bicycling tours. Your part in this would be to use your creative design skills to get the Word of God out to the masses in a beautiful and attractive way; engaging others in global missions in Jesus Name. When you engage others through digital and printed media/design, people become participants of an Ends Cycling tour and they begin to see the larger picture of God’s Kingdom. Participants tell others about what the Lord is doing around the world and everyday people can have a tangible way to have an eternal impact through BICYCLING! While on tour, those participants you engaged are being discipled and become part of a larger community / family of believers. Your work is important because more people will be engaged in global missions. They in turn will raise prayers, awareness, and funds (to reach global youth for Christ) in a fun tangible way.
Location: Within the USA and/or at Ends of the Earth Cycling offices in Fort Myers, FL.
- Computer & digital design skills
- Be familiar with Adobe Creative Cloud
- Have a heart for youth and Jesus.
- Be willing to raise your own support as a New International Missionary (we teach you how to do this).
- Informal talk with Ends Cycling Director(s) (see email contact below to start a conversation)
- Join an Ends of the Earth Cycling tour (to see what we do)
- Go through the Affiliate process with New International (start with "Apply" link below)
- Attend New International Orientation
- Raise your own financial support by building your Prayer & Provision Team (we teach you how to do this)
Seeking self-motivated, relational and highly detailed person to create, design, update all digital content related to Ends of the Earth Cycling.
- Type of Service: Missions Mobilization & Support
- Length of Service: Career Missions 3+ Years
- Region: United States
Cost & Dates
Dates: Immediate Openings
Salary will be self-funded and will be determined depending on location and need.
For more information or to contact an Ends Cycle representive write to EndsCycling@NewInternational.org
Click here to apply for Digital Content Coordinator / Ends Cycling / FL (By 2020-11-30)