- Joining with the Ends Cycling CREW, you’d be part of a collaborative team that transforms the lives of global youth.
- Regular shipping of merchandise, flyers, etc.
- Organizing of Support & Gear (SAG) materials.
- Organizing inventory, storage, and updating corresponding web inventory.
- Emailing responses to public inquiries.
- Proofreading all external digital content sent out by Ends Cycling. Scheduling management with Ends Cycling CREW members.
- Database management.
Work in the New International Center for Global Outreach Offices in Fort Myers, FL.
- Team Player
- Email proficiency
- Schedule management capability
- Detailed oriented
- Informal talk with Ends Cycling Director(s) (see contact email below)
- Join an Ends of the Earth Cycling tour (to see what we do)
- Go through the Affiliation process with New International
Seeking an administrative assistant to manage merchandise, organize materials and inventory, and oversee Ends Cycling's database and email inquires.
- Type of Service: Missions Mobilization & Support
- Length of Service: Career Missions 3+ Years
- Region: United States
Cost & Dates
Dates: Immediate Openings
Salary will be self-funded and will be determined depending on location and need. Your financial support will be developed by building your Prayer & Provision Team (we teach you how to do this).
For more information or to connect with an Ends Cycling representive write to EndsCycling@NewInternational.org
Click here to apply for Administrative Assistant / Ends Cycling /FL