Matt & Jenn Miller - Serving with Ends Cycling

Serving in:

  • United States

Ministry focus:

  • Global Youth Ministry
with image description Since 2015
Matthew & Jennifer Miller

DONATION PAGE

Matt and Jenn Miller are both missionaries and have been married for 12 years. They have two children together: Justin and Trinity. Back in 2014, after serving as a Ride Leader on an Ends of the Earth Cycling® event, God called Matt out of his 12-year career, serving the SW FL area as a Deputy Sheriff, into full-time ministry with Ends Cycling. Having left behind his career, lifetime job benefits, and much more for God’s glory, Matt now serves with Ends Cycling full-time as the Associate Director.  Jenn is a full-time Mom and Matt's biggest cheerleader and partner in life. Together they are cross-cultural missionaries serving in global youth ministry to bring the hope of the Gospel to global youth through multi-day, Christ-centered bicycling tours.

Ends Cycling is an active bicycling community impacting youth globally. We give people who want to change the world opportunities to use cycling to bring the hope of the Gospel to global youth through multi-day, Christ-centered bicycling tours. The U.S. has 90% of the world’s youth ministry resources, and only 4% of the world’s youth.  Ends Cycling believes everyone deserves the same access to the Gospel, and we're willing to go to the ends of the earth to see that vision fulfilled by the power of Christ.

90% of all your donations go directly toward allowing the Miller family to continue serving Christ with Ends of the Earth Cycling in Jesus name! The other 10% helps to fund the admin for our parent organization, New International; a not-for-profit, which in all honestly, helps the Miller's do what we do all the better. New International honors your preference of where your donations go. 

Ends of the Earth Cycling is a ministry of New International and is accredited by Charity Navigator and the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability.

To God be the Glory!

With New International since 2014

Contact Matthew & Jennifer Miller

Please enter in your name, email, and message using the form below.

SHARE

STEP 1: GIFT INFOrmation

Donation Type:
Give Today and Recur On:






This field is required
$
Special Note:
This field is required
Total Donation Amount: Total
New International honors preference of gifts given, and in accordance with IRS regulations, retains discretion and control over their use.

STEP 2: YOUR INFOrmation

Donor Type:
This field is required
This field is required
This field is required
This field is required
Please enter a valid email address:
Please enter a valid email address:

STEP 3: Payment INFOrmation

Select Payment Method:
Read this! Please consider making your donation using your checking account. New International pays no fees for donations via bank account
This field is required
This field is required
This field is required
This field is required
Enter your billing address:
This field is required
Required
Required
Required
This field is required

STEP 4: FINALIZE & SUBMIT

You’re donating $0.00 to Matthew & Jennifer Miller

Important Online Donation Terms & Conditions:
  • All transactions are processed within 5 business days.
  • All transactions will be in US Dollars.
  • All transactions are final and cannot be refunded.
  • We can only issue United States charitable receipts for donations.
  • Donations must be given on or before December 31st to be tax deductible within the tax year.