Bring hope, comfort, and joy this Christmas to the family you've partnered with!
Each gift option is selected with the family in mind. The gifts are sourced locally and help them thrive.
Now through December 25, you can send gifts below. Make this a joyful and memorable Christmas!
Thank you for the generosity and love you express during this season of giving — and all year long!
- Blanket: Blankets provide warmth in the cool savannah mornings and comfort at night.
- Gift Voucher: Vouchers are used for various purposes, including providing additional food, shoes, clothing, or school supplies for investment in the future.
- Maasai Audio Bible: The Maasai are an oral culture. Many adults aren't able to read, so an audio Bible allows them to access the word of God in their native language.
- Solar Light: Solar lights provide a sustainable light source inside Maasai homes which don't let in much light.
- Goat: Goat's milk and meat provide vital protein and nutrients to a family's diet. Goats are sustainable livestock on the landscape and breeding and selling goats can encourage economic stability for the family.
To use the cart function below, select which gifts you would like to give and the number of families you would like to bless (please do this for 1 family as well).
Example: Martha wants to give both of the families she has partnered with a $15 Gift Voucher and Blanket. She would check the box next to "Gift Voucher - $15" and the box next to "Blanket - $10", then type "2" in the box next to "How many families?"
Your gift donation goes to the family you partner with.