Serving in:

  • USA

Ministry focus:

with image description Since 2018
Key West Bike Ride 2019

DONATION PAGE

Key West Bike Ride 2019

 

WHERE YOUR DONATION GOES

At Ends of the Earth Cycling, we want you to know where your donations are going and how they are being used. 90% of all funds/donations go directly toward impacting youth around the world in Jesus name! The other 10% helps to fund the admin for our parent organization, New Mission Systems International (NMSI); a not-for-profit. None of the Ends of the Earth Cycling CREW, team members or support staff take any salary or compensation from our cycling tours. The Ends Cycling CREW members are missionaries that raise their own support through churches and individuals like yourselves. Ends of the Earth Cycling is a ministry of New International and is accredited by the Evangelical Council for Financial Accountability and Charity Navigator.

We recommended using a web browser other than Internet Explorer for donations. (such as Chrome, Safari, Firefox, etc.) Unfortunately, Internet Explorer is causing issues industry wide as it pertains to online donations. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Contact Key West Bike Ride 2019

Please enter in your name, email, and message using the form below.

This field is required
This field is required
This field is required
This field is required

Subscribe to the Key West Bike Ride 2019 Newsletter

How would you like to receive updates?
This field is required
This field is required
This field is required

Related Ministries